Initially, only athletes used the method of losing weight by removing excess fluid to enter the desired weight category. To this end, they used diuretics, special diuretic drugs that are indicated for the treatment of edema, intoxication, hypertension, and pathologies of the urinary system. In the future, women adopted this idea, but instead of drugs, they began to use folk remedies. They are based on diuretic herbs that do not burn fat, but at the same time help to lose weight by 2-3 kg due to the removal of excess fluid.
Diuretics for weight loss at home.
All diuretics are divided into synthetic and natural. The latter are used in popular recipes to lose weight. These funds include:
- diuretic products that can be consumed raw;
- herbs with a diuretic effect, used for the preparation of teas, tinctures and decoctions.
Its action is to inhibit the reabsorption of electrolytes in the renal tubules. With an increase in its release, the amount of fluid excreted also increases. One of the main advantages of natural diuretics is that they have fewer side effects compared to medications. Folk remedies act more gently and safely. Plus, they're more affordable than prescription drugs because they don't require a prescription. Other benefits of natural diuretics:
- providing not only weight loss, but also a decrease in swelling;
- decreased bacterial activity;
- stabilization of blood pressure;
- cleansing the intestines and blood of toxins and toxins;
- improved metabolism;
- the absence of irritating components in the composition;
- improve the functioning of internal organs, including the heart;
- anti-inflammatory effect.
The effect of losing weight with the use of folk remedies is provided by a diuretic effect. As a result of its use, urination becomes more frequent, which leads to the removal of excess fluid from the body. By weight, it is 2-3 kg. When this volume of water is excreted in the urine, the swelling will decrease, making parts of the body look slimmer. At the same time, the fat deposits will remain in their place, that is, the folds of the waist and hips will not go anywhere.
Even herbal preparations can be harmful if you do not know the rules for their use. The main one is compliance with the dosage and dosage regimen indicated in the instructions for the preparation of a folk remedy. Before you start using it, you need to be examined for contraindications. To do this, it is worth visiting a urologist, nephrologist and allergist for their permission to use folk remedies. The safety of your treatment is guaranteed by some more rules of use:
- careful study of the instructions for pharmacy herbal preparations;
- the use of diuretics before 4: 00 p. m. , since a later intake can cause insomnia;
- compliance with the drinking regimen - up to 2 liters of clean water per day;
- exclusion from sports (only no more than 45 minutes of low-intensity aerobics is allowed);
- refusal at the time of taking popular diuretics to visit the sauna, the beach, the solarium, the bath;
- the inclusion in the diet of green smoothies from cucumbers, dill, celery;
- rejection of salt, as it provokes the development of tissue edema;
- exclusion from the diet of coffee, chicory, tea;
- refusal of alcohol (it is prohibited during the entire course of weight loss and another 72 hours after its completion).
Popular diuretics for weight loss in some situations are dangerous to health. To prevent complications, it is necessary to study the contraindications to the use of natural diuretics before starting a weight loss course:
- age under 18 years;
- the pregnancy;
- individual intolerance to the components of the folk remedy.
Diuretic herbs for weight loss.
The list of diuretic plants includes many different herbs. They are used in popular recipes both separately and in the form of multi-ingredient infusions. The following herbs have a diuretic effect:
- birch buds;
- chamomile flowers;
- always alive;
- linden flowers;
- banana leaves;
- lovage root;
- burdock root;
- curly parsley roots and seeds;
- lingonberry leaves;
- chicory root;
- milk thistle;
- Grass of San Juan;
- corn silk;
- horse tail;
- rosehip berries.
Self-harvesting plants has its advantages, since you will be 100% sure that the ingredients are natural and where they grow from. You can prepare a diuretic at home according to one of the recipes:
- Take 8-10 sprigs of parsley, rinse them well, then pat dry and chop finely. Pour the raw material with a glass of milk. Pour into a heat-resistant form, put in the oven. Evaporate half of the liquid at a temperature of 200 degrees. Then allow the composition to cool down, squeeze out. Ready-to-drink infusion 50 ml every hour.
- Finely chop lingonberry leaves; for cooking you will need 2 tbsp. I raw materials. Chopped grass pour 300 ml of boiling water. In a saucepan, put the product on the fire, bring to a boil, then simmer for 3 minutes. Strain before use. Divide the finished broth into 5 equal portions, which should be consumed throughout the day.
- Grind such a number of volodushka leaves to get 1 tbsp. I raw materials. Pour it with a glass of boiling water, leave for 5-6 hours. Eat half an hour before meals for 0. 5 tbsp. Repeat the procedure three times a day.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. dried barberry. Pour 1 liter of boiling water over it. Simmer for about 10 minutes, then let the broth brew for 2 hours. Separately, in 0. 5 liters of boiling water, dissolve 2 g of vanilla sugar and 2 tbsp. Iordinary. Pour it into the decoction. Use 0. 25 tbsp. each time before meals.
- Grind clean, dry dandelion roots to make 2 tbsp. I raw materials. Pour 1 tbsp. Water. Put the container with the ingredients in a water bath, simmer for 20 minutes, then leave overnight. Drink 2 times a day before meals for 2 tablespoons. decoction.
Strong diuretic herbs
Some plants have especially pronounced diuretic properties. When using them, it is important to be aware of possible side effects. When they appear, it is worth reducing the dose or stopping the use of the popular diuretic for weight loss. This applies to the following symptoms:
- allergic reactions;
- dehydration of the body;
- dry skin or the appearance of a rash on it;
- constant need to urinate without excretion of urine;
- a sharp drop in pressure;
Strong herbs with a diuretic effect help to achieve significant weight loss, but at the same time increase the risk of developing health problems. In order to avoid complications, you must strictly follow the scheme for taking folk remedies. You can cook it according to one of the following recipes:
- Take enamel, put there 1 tbsp. yogayubaPour a glass of boiling water, cover with a lid. Put the container in a water bath, cook over low heat for 30 minutes. Then let it rest for 10 minutes, then filter the broth and squeeze the leaves. Add water up to 200 ml. Drink a warm decoction of 0. 25 tbsp. up to 4 times a day. Store in the refrigerator between meals.
- For 300 ml of boiled water take 1 tsp. crushed chicory roots. Mix the ingredients in a saucepan, put it on the fire and boil the composition for 10-15 minutes. Drink cold, consume all the broth throughout the day.
- For a glass of water, take 4 tablespoons. flax seeds. Mix the ingredients in a saucepan, put it on the fire and simmer for 3 minutes after boiling. Then let the broth cool down, then filter. Consume throughout the day in 5 shots.
- For 500 ml of hot water, but not boiling water, take 3 tbsp. iBirch leaves. Mix the ingredients in an enamel bowl, put on the fire. Darken after boiling for 3 minutes. When the product has cooled down a bit, strain it. Take 100 ml three times a day.
- Pour a glass of boiling water over 1 tbsp. ycrushed burdock roots. Close the lid, put in a warm place or pour into a thermos, leave for 10 hours. After the specified time, strain the broth. Consume a quarter cup before each of the 3 main meals.
Collection of diuretics for fluid withdrawal
Herbal preparations can be purchased ready-to-use at the pharmacy. Doctors even recommend buying such preparations, since they contain only safe plants in the right proportions. This prevents overdose and minimizes the side effects of using herbal diuretics. Diuretic herbs in the pharmacy are sold without a prescription, but you should still consult your doctor about their use. Examples of drugs:
- Collection of diuretics No. 1 and No. 2. From the box take 2 tablespoons. iherbs, put in a saucepan, add a glass of boiling water. Heat over low heat, cook for about half an hour. Then let stand for 15 minutes, then filter, squeeze out the remaining liquid and bring the volume of the product to 200 ml. If you bought a collection in the form of filter bags, then you need to do the same, taking 1 tbsp. boiling water 1-2 sachets. Use 1 tbsp. 3 times a day, it is better to drink half an hour before meals. The admission course is 1 month.
- Herbal tea "Phytomix". A sachet should be prepared with a glass of boiling water, after which the product is left for 15 minutes. The total volume of tea should be divided into 3 equal portions. They are consumed after meals throughout the day. The admission course lasts at least 1 month. If necessary, it can be repeated, but after a break of 3 weeks.
- Diuretic collection No. 26. For 1 cup of boiling water, you need to take 1 filter bag. The ingredients are mixed, leave for 15 minutes. Use a decoction of 1 tablespoon warm. 2 times a day with meals. The procedure is repeated for a month.
weight loss teas
Diuretic and fat-burning herbs for weight loss are included not only in decoctions, but also in teas that are easier to prepare. In addition, other ingredients can be added to the latter, such as honey or lemon. They enhance the flavor of the beverage, making it more pleasant to drink. Diuretic teas for weight loss are prepared not only on the basis of herbs, but also on the basis of grains and spices. Some examples are ginger, cinnamon, dill, and even garlic. By drinking beverages from them instead of regular tea, you can additionally lose about 3-4 kg per month.
of fennel seeds
People mistakenly call fennel dill. This is a perennial plant up to 2 m tall from the celery family. One of the most valuable properties of fennel is the elimination of bloating and constipation, therefore it is used in the treatment of colic in children. In addition to diuretic, it has antispasmodic, choleretic and antibacterial action. The easiest way to use the seeds of this plant is in tea. Ingredients for its preparation:
- water - 250 ml;
- fennel seeds - 2 teaspoons
When it comes to losing weight, fennel is useful not only for its diuretic properties, but also because it speeds up metabolism, reduces appetite and improves digestion. How to prepare tea from the following ingredients:
- Grind the fennel seeds with a coffee grinder or mortar.
- Next, pour boiling water over them and put them in a saucepan on the fire.
- Simmer over low heat for 4 minutes, then cover with a lid.
- Insist 20 min. Drink brewed tea half an hour before each meal.
Ginger weight loss is achieved by stimulating thermogenesis, the body's ability to heat itself from within. The fat burning process directly depends on this. In addition, ginger contains many vitamins necessary for weight loss, improves the activity of digestive enzymes, and in the form of tea, exhibits diuretic properties. To prepare a drink you will need:
- water - 0. 5 l;
- ginger root - weighing about 80-100 g.
Before preparing this tea, you should know that it is contraindicated in stomach ulcers, liver cirrhosis, hepatitis, hypertension, and gallstones. Women should not drink the drink during menstruation. How to make ginger tea:
- Grate peeled ginger root on a grater, place in a saucepan.
- Pour water there. Put the pot on the fire.
- Wait until it boils, then reduce the flame to a minimum.
- Steep the tea for about 10 minutes, then filter.
- Optionally add 1 tsp. honey or juice of half a lemon.
- Consume throughout the day instead of regular tea.
Products with diuretic effect
To provide a diuretic effect, not only herbs are used, but also some products. They also belong to the category of natural diuretics, because they increase the amount of fluid excreted in the urine. If you include such products in the diet, you can notice a weight loss of 2-3 kg in 7-10 days. Have a similar effect:
- dried apricots;
- Green Tea;
- asparagus, dill and other greens;